- Join the Cluster
Participation in the SA&AM Cluster is open to:
- automotive manufacturers;
- advanced manufacturing suppliers and integrators;
- scientific and research institutes, as well as universities;
- business-support institutions affiliated with the automotive and high-tech sectors.
Organisations participating in the SA&AM Cluster have the status of Members.
The status is granted to organisations after they submit a Declaration of Membership and have it approved by the SA&AM Cluster coordinator – the Katowice Special Economic Zone.
SA&AM Members have the right to:
- take part in SA&AM activities;
- put forward proposals for activities;
- use SA&AM membership graphic marks and the SA&AM Cluster Participant designation for their business purposes.
SA&AM Cluster Members are required to:
- observe the Regulations;
- promote their participation in SA&AM as part of their business operations;
- make timely payments of their membership fees.
SA&AM membership fee
Members are required to pay the annual membership fee of PLN 6,250.00 net. For participants with the status of a small or medium-sized enterprise, the annual membership fee is PLN 3,125.00 net. For Participants having their place of business within the Katowice Special Economic Zone, and bound by an administration agreement with Katowicka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A., the fee is paid by Katowicka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A. for the duration of the administration agreement.