- Join the Cluster
The Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing (SA&AM) Cluster is an initiative of the Katowice Special Economic Zone Co. which aim is to support automotive and advanced manufacturing companies.
The idea behind SA&AM is to establish the Śląskie and Opolskie Voivodeships as a Central European competence region for the automotive industry.
The SA&AM Cluster aims to build a strong cooperation and best practice exchange platform for companies and educational and research institutions.
SA&AM focuses on two core areas:
- Innovation and Cooperation
- Labour Market and Education
In these two core areas, we organise and provide:
- workshop meetings in thematic groups;
- meetings to exchange best practices;
- B2B and S2B meetings;
- training courses;
- automotive market research, dedicated studies for the automotive sector, benchmarking;
- individual information brokering;
- SA&AM suppliers base and SA&AM Technology Centre.
We believe that by cooperating within the SA&AM Cluster, the automotive industry shall gain such benefits as:
- faster verification of external signals;
- balanced market assessment based on opinions of all partners;
- operational mobility around specific problems within specific thematic groups;
- access to jointly developed solutions;
- participation in development projects.